So, what happens if I opt out of the naked body scanner do-dad? It seems we've learned recently that opting out of the scan could result in a fairly invasive pat-down, but before we all get crazy about this "invasion", we should maybe ask for a little clarification on the pat-down protocol.
What if the potential airline passenger were allowed to select the TSA employee of their choice for the pat-down screening? As an long-ago married woman, if I find myself in line for the naked body scanner and spy a hunky, delightful example of manhood in the TSA agent lineup, I may choose to refuse the scan, just for a momentary thrill.
I think if the choice of potential pat-down agents were made available to all passengers, the need for and cost of those machines could be cut dramatically!
Saving your tax dollars with common sense, and the occasional thrill of a pat-down.
XO
Jodi
* No, I do not believe that either security measure actually makes us safer to fly the friendly skies. Nothing short of the abolition of hatred could accomplish that task.
2 comments:
I agree. The last time I flew I had a body scanner and no one said they wanted my body.
I'm always getting a pat down at airports. Makes me feel special.
BTW - I wonder if one may request a pat down?
Post a Comment