Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An Apology, Anniversary & Announcement

First, an apology: There are loads of reasons I haven't updated this blog since the dawn of time. The reasons belong to me and my family, and we're not saying exactly what went down. So please, accept my unapologetically cryptic apology for being absent from the blogging world. I mean no harm!

Second, an anniversary:  My dear, sweet, beloved husband and I celebrated our THIRTEENTH wedding anniversary this weekend. Yes, yes we DID get married on Independence day, with the full knowledge that doing so was sort of an oxymoron. But we had the wedding of our dreams, complete with a giant hog-roast, melting wedding cake, tons of booze and free fireworks!  And because the 4th is an annual event, we simply rinse and repeat, year after year. We love that y'all set off fireworks in our honor. You're too kind!

Third, an announcement: I have finally landed a brandy-new job!  When I quit my last gig in January, I wasn't at all sure I would land something better - I just knew I needed something different. As it turns out, I've landed something similar, but also more exciting and challenging. I can't wait to dig in to my new role!

Thanks to my reader(s) for coming back here to check that I am still breathing; sorry it took so long to show signs of life.  I am here and I'm looking forward with great anticipation to all that is to come. I think it's gonna be HUGE!

XO
Jodi

4 comments:

Steph. :) said...

LOVE!!!

Concrete Batch Plants said...

If you are going for best contents like myself, only pay a visit this site everyday

- Bitumen Sprayer | Mini Bitumen Sprayer | Mini Concrete Mixer

cab service said...

Thanks for every other excellent post. Where else could anyone get that type of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such information.

- cab in ahmedabad | cab ahmedabad | cabs in india

indian handicraft online said...

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic.

- handicrafts of india | handicrafts from india | handicraft india